Collaborations

05:23


This is a list of brands I have collaborated with.



I love discovering new styles, trends and products, so if you are a brand wanting to get in touch with me, mail me at evaredson@gmail.com.

 Mockberg.com
Mockberg
Aislestyle.co.uk
Sorgentenatura
Lunatick Cosmetics
Smile Sciences

PMD 
Cheap Sunglasses
Bronx Colors
Tanceuticals
Jord Watches




Glasses Usa

Rodial Skincare

Skintox Skincare


Koko Couture 




                                         Always be adventurous,



You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. You have great colaborations, this are some awsome brands :)
    xx

    http://beseenbepopular.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome! Lovely list of brands.

    www.fashionradi.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice Post. Offering a wide range of urban accessories including luxury watches, wooden watches, sunglasses, and headphones.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great post and I love your photos!
    Have a good day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    RispondiElimina

Follow me on Instagram

FOLLOW ME ON POLYVORE