Whishlist: The Best Two-Piece Outfits for Summer 2017

12:40


Hello guys,
Two-Piece outfits are a huge trend for Summer 2017, so in today's whishlist I'm gonna show you my favourite ones.

Two-Piece looks are not only super fashionable but they are also super comfortable to wear, especially in the hottest days of summer.
Since, SheIn is one of my favourite websites to shop from, I searched on their website and these are the looks I picked:

#1 MINIMAL STRIPES

Stripe Surplice Bow Tie Open Back Crop Cami Top With Shorts


#2 TROPICAL PRINT

Leaf Print Random Bow Tie Crop Bandeau Top With Shorts


#3 LEMONADE VIBES

Tie Back Halter Top And Shorts Co-Ord


#4 RED PASSION

Bell Sleeve Lace Up Top With Shorts


...and this is it for today!
Let me know in the comments what do you think about my whishlist and which is your favourite Two-Piece Outfit.

Always be adventurous,


You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. These are so summer perfection! Great lovely prints here.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. I can never have too many sets! I love your picks!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. OMG! The two-pieces are amazing! I just need one so badly :-*


    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    RispondiElimina
  4. These two-pieces are stunning, especially this in tropical print!

    jointyicroissanty

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram

FOLLOW ME ON POLYVORE