Get the Look: Stories From the city

12:20


Hello guys,
In today's Get The Look I want to talk about city chic style, giving you some outfit inspiration.


Who said work attire has to be boring?
A city chic look is really easy to achieve and depending on your mood you can create a bolder and creative outfit or a basic one.

For today's look, I share with you a minimalist inspired outfit with some chic details that make the outfit more fashionable and intriguing.
All the pieces I picked are from SheIn website, that as you guys know, is one of my favourite online shops and I often collaborate with them.

The focal point of my "Stories From The City" look is for sure this high neck grey pencil dress, that is super elegant but simple as the same time. To spice up the outfit a little bit and make it look more high fashion inspired, I paired the dress with some black pumps with geometrical heel and gold embellishments. To add some color, I also picked a dusty pink shoulder back with gold details and some super fashionable cat eye sunglasses with black frame and pink lenses.

Stories From the city



Long sleeve dress
€13 - shein.com


Shoulder bag
€27 - shein.com


Cat eye sunglasses
€10 - shein.com


Black Croc Embossed PU Embellished Chunky Pumps
shein.com



...and this is it for today!
Guys, let me know in the comments down below what do you think about my "Stories From The City" Get The Look idea, and share with me your must have pieces for a city chic look.
Also, don't forget to check out the latest SheIn must-have deals and sales!
Use discount codes  MINE5, MINE15 or MINE40 to get your best bargains!

Always be adventurous,



You Might Also Like

0 commenti

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

New Chic