Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers For her

21:45


Hello guys,
It's that time of the year again: Christmas gifts panic!
But don't worry, today I'm gonna inspire you with my gift guide.





I love buying gifts for christmas but I know that could be quite stressful to find the perfect gift for someone and also beeing on budget, so today I want to share with you some of my go-to present ideas..let's start with the gift guide!

  G   I   F   T         G   U   I   D   E   
S t o c k i n g     F i l l e r s 

Ciaté London : Manicure Kit (12.50£)

Your Beauty Mark - Dita Von Teese Book (24.75$)

Bésame Cosmetics - Lipstick Matches (6$)
Amelia Instax Frame - Urban Outfitters (6£)
Calmness Colouring Book - Topshop (9.99£)
Stud Set - Forever21 (3.50£)
Pudding Socks - New Look (1.99£)
Star Candleholder - Tiger (2£)




Christmas Cookies Fragrance Spheres - Yankee Candle (5.49$)


Hat with veil - H&M (6.99£)

Golden Ribbon Mug - H&M Home (4.99£)



Tangle Teezer Candy Floss - Urban outfitters (10$)

Led Table Decoration - Ikea (4.50£)


..and this is it for today!
I hope I inspired you, let me know in the comments down below which is your favourite gift ideas and also share with me your gift must-haves!

Always be adventurous,




You Might Also Like

2 commenti

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

New Chic