6 Ideas For Mix & Match Bridesmaids Dresses07:33
Today I'm going to be talking about a tricky topic: Wedding & Braidesmaids Dresses
and I want to give you a few ideas on how to make braidsmaids look unique!
According to me choosing braidesmaid outfits could be even more difficult than choosing the wedding dress because there are lots of thing to considerate, let's make a list:
- Braidesmaids dresses should get along with the wedding theme.
- Braidesmaids dresses should also get along with the bride's wedding dress style.
- At the same time braidesmaids dresses should not be too bold or too colorful because they will take the attention away from the bride and we don't want that, at all!
- Braidesmaids dresses should be chosen according to each braidesmaids body type and picking just one type of dress will not look good on everyone.
- Braidesmaids dresses should not be the same colour of the bride's wedding dress.
- Braidesmaids dresses should be also picked by taking in consideration each braidesmaid personal style and preference because we all want our girls to be comfortable in their own skin and feel beautiful
Considering all the points listed above, these are a few tips you can use:
- Choose pastel colour dresses, expecially dusty pink, because it matches all skin tones
- Choose different styles to suit every braidesmaids body type
- Choose different textures and volumes to give an unique touch
- Choose all the dresses form just one brand in order to have a smoother and coherent style.
Talking about where to get braidesmaids dresses, we all know that there are a tons of brands and shops to choose from but at the same time we struggle between high end brands with flawless dresses but insane prices and cheaper brands with cheap quality.
Aisle Style, it's an UK brand with thousands of dresses perfect for any type of wedding and occasion.
Aisle Style is an international leader in the wedding sector in the past 20 years so you will be sure to get a glamourous dress with high quality materials.
Also I fell in love with their 2016 bridesmaid dresses collection, both the design and style are flawless.
Now let's get practical and see :
6 Ideas for perfect Mix&Match Bridesmaids Dresses
1.The Tall Braidesmaid
|Natural Short Ball Gown Satin Zipper Bridesmaid Dress|
We all have the tall friend, the one that has super long legs and what better way to show off all her qualities then choosing for her a short ball gown dress, this being strapless, sleaveless and short makes a perfect volume balance especially on a tall girl.
2. The Short Braidesmaid
|Shoulder Straps Natural Floor-length Sheath Zipper Bridesmaid Dress|
3. The Simple Braidesmaid
|A-line Zipper Floor-length Sweetheart Sleeveless Bridesmaid Dress|
This A-line Sweetheart dress will be perfect for her.
4. The Curvy Braidesmaid
|Zipper Satin Floor-length V-neck Sleeveless Bridesmaid Dress|
5. The Sporty Braidesmaid
|Knee-length Zipper A-line Satin Sleeveless Bridesmaid Dress|
6. The Girly Braidesmaid
|Natural A-line Jewel Vintage Tulle Bridesmaid Dress|
And that's it for today!
I hope you found this post useful and of course let me know what's your favourite dress or what type of bridesmaid would you be.
Of course, check out Aisle Style website to get more inspirations or infos about the dresses!
Always be adventurous,